Big Data Architect
Big Data Architect
My online gaming client based in London are looking for a Big Data Architect to come and support them on a 12 month contract for a re-build of their current platform.
As the Big Data Architect you will be responsible for proof-of-concepts to deliver a cutting edge platform that is super fast and industry leading for online gaming both on web and mobile. As the Big Data Architect you will have exposure to work with a newly built team to support this build and will have exposure to stakeholders of the business.
The client have a great set up currently on Oracle (On-premise) however are moving to Hadoop and Kafka and other scalable technologies to create data lakes which will enable more data to play around with both semi structured and un-structured, however all data will remain on premise.
As the Big Data Architect you will be at the forefront of this build and will be sharing knowledge and insight on best practices as well as mentoring team members.
This is a 12 month contract for the right candidate.
- Ideally you would have been working on re-platforming systems making them faster and scalable.
- You will have come from a data engineering background having worked predominately on databases traditionally
- You will have worked with the latest Big Data Technologies including Hadoop, Kafka, Spark and will have extensive projects with these technologies.
- You will also have experience in leading teams to successful project completions.
- You will also have a strong data focused background.
If you have a short notice period or are immediately available please send in a copy of your CV for this role. Please note that candidates without the relevant essential skills may not be shortlisted due to the clients requirements for this role.
This project can not be done remotely and the client is unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- big data architect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"