Our client is a progressive and pioneering Health & Risk Insurance Services organisations that is continuing to grow its business by developing unique and exceptional propositions and service offerings.
Due to their success and positive PR, they are now seeing an increase in RFI’s and Bid and Tenders and they feel they would benefit from the services of a professional Bids & Tender Manager, initially on a temporary/freelance basis.
About the role
To develop a bids and tender document process and improve on the library of information available, to respond to all formal tenders received by the business in a consistent and high quality fashion.
To write innovative winning bids that contribute to our sales growth
To work collaboratively with sales and the customer to ensure that each bid response matches the exact sales strategy for the client concerned and satisfies the customer’s objectives.
- Writing and compiling bid responses to deadlines
- Collaborating with sales to understand bid timelines and strategies
- Bringing creativity and new ideas to the bid process to increase our sales returns
- Co-ordinating directly with our customers "owning" the bid relationship
- Managing bid information repository
- Updating bid outcomes in the CRM software
- Recording bid "science" so that we can learn from all outcomes and continue to improve
- Assistance with other proposal creation and proposal template management
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Microsoft Project and Visio an advantage)
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Experience in bid management
- Bid Writing
- Tender Writing
- Bid Strategy
- Tender Preparation
- Tender Submissions