Bid Writing Assistant - Permanent - Preston
Up to £20k Degree educated and driving license essential
- Bid experience preferable
- Proficient with Adobe software
- Driving license essential
* Co-ordinate the monitoring of opportunities through business trackers
* Liaising with contract and admin staff to obtain relevant information for PQQs/bids
* Co-ordination of all information and supporting documents to ensure that they are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary in accordance with agreed timescales
* General administration support from photocopying and scanning papers to typing, formatting and modifying documents, reports, correspondence and spreadsheets
* Help organise exhibitions and events
* Assist with Framework KPIs and Case Studies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Degree educated (any discipline with an emphasis on accurate technical and/or creative writing) or from a journalistic/professional writing background or equivalent
* Great attention to detail
* Demonstrable experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines
* MS Office skills (advanced Word and PowerPoint, intermediate Excel)
* Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work collaboratively and to forge strong working relationships is important
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'