Would you like to work for an employer who invests in you and its environment? Lacking reward in your current role? Come and join a very different care business!!!
Our client is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. They work closely with the people they support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Our client are now looking to recruit a talented Bid Writer to aid with the future growth of the business. On offer is:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 days annual leave
- Competitive salary of £28,000 per annum
- Attractive bonus opportunities
- Daily lifestyle benefits
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
This role will be pivotal in the future success of the group, as you will be responsible for writing and submitting tenders for all future business contracts. The Bid Writer is tasked with taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process, to generate future business contracts. The Bid Writer is typically responsible for managing an opportunity or referral from qualification through to contract award; as well as assessing value proposition and strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, and risk management. Duties include:
- Liaise with area managers / registered managers and others as appropriate to ensure customer requirements are featured within bids and proposals, the business’ best practice solutions are captured within bid documents and the service solution is communicated effectively.
- Support / lead all bid kick off sessions, mid bid reviews and commercial sign off sessions consistent with business processes.
- Prepare slide decks and other associated information to support tender presentations
- Attend customer presentations, tender awareness days and other customer engagement opportunities
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of bid best practice and procedures and introduce innovation thoughts and solutions as appropriate.
- Maintain the bid tracker and pipeline management to make sure all bids are actively monitored.
The Ideal Bid Writer:
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. Strong people management and commercial skills are essential. You will also:
- Have proven capability in winning and delivering complex services opportunities.
- Have a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management
- Be comfortable working at CEO / Director Level (internal and external customers).
- Possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-work steam opportunities.
- Solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures.
- High attention to detail, superior writing and communication skills
If you have the skills to excel as the Bid Writer, our client want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Bid Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"