Do you have familiarity with tendering opportunities and an interest in playing a part in securing large business contracts? Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to proof read important documentation? Are you looking for an opportunity with a structured route for progression, paired with further training and development throughout your career?
Lyreco UK and Ireland are searching for an experience bid writer to join our Corporate Business Division
The role is to support the Bid process, produce and deliver the most effective and high quality bid responses in this dynamic and competitive business environment, while ensuring that completed proposals meet the bid specifications.
You will be involved throughout the bid lifecycle for both new and existing business tender writing.
Reporting in to the Senior Bid Writer, you will work with a team of Bid Writers and Bid Co-ordinators, supporting senior team members in successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders.
Salary of up to £35,000 (DOE) based at our Telford Head Office with corporate benefit package.Main responsibilities
- Write quality RFx/ITT responses and complete SQ/PQQ submissions working to tight deadlines.
- Write client and bid focused market leading responses based on high level proposals developed with the Bid Team.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Communicate and liaise with Account Managers, Business Development Managers and other Lyreco departments to ensure that the proposals are reflective of the business and individual client's needs and aspirations.
- To meet the Bid Plan and assigned responsibilities as set out by the Commercial Manager.
- Proof read all documentation.
- Build on existing knowledge bases with FAQ and standard answers
This role will be based in the UK Head Office based in Telford and covering national locations as per business area requirements.Ideal candidate
You will possess strong organisational and project management skills, an eye for detail and meticulous proof-reading and communication skills both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines, with the following knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record of writing comprehensive and successful tenders
- Experience of tender writing within a service industry would be beneficial but not essential
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
- Excellent with Word
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. Whatever consumables or workplace solutions a customer needs, we can provide, from Office Place, Personal Protection Equipment, Hygiene and Catering products to bespoke products for individual customers, we are indeed the one stop shop for all business needs in the work place.
We believe in developing our people and the training you will receive is second to none. We’ll recognise your achievements like no other company you have ever worked for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job