Are you a "wheelie" obsessed with cycling? Wiggle CRC have a rare opportunity to join our wheel build team.
Wiggle CRC are looking for a passionate and committed individual to join our wheel build team based at our Citadel Distribution Centre based at in Bilston, Wolverhampton.
What will you be doing:
You will be responsible for specialist wheel building in line with customers bespoke specifications and expected Wiggle CRC quality standards
- Building wheels to CyTech, British Standards and manufacturer specifications and Wiggle CRC quality standards.
- Assembly of hub, spokes and rims
- Install and adjust all components to the manufacturers specifications
- Assessment of repairs and warrantable stock items.
- Ensuring that workshop tools are used correctly and maintained
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- 6 months experience in wheel building environment is desirable but not essential.
- Cytech level 2 qualified or equivalent recognised qualification in bicycle mechanics
- Experience of working to targets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to multi-task.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job