My client is a Global business delivering cloud-based business platforms to multiple industries. The role they are recruiting for is an ASSOCIATE AUDITOR, which is a client-facing role.
YOU WILL BE FLUENT IN FRENCH AND/OR ITALIAN AS WELL AS COMPETENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH.
You would be working within the License Management Coordination (LMO) team and be primarily responsible for working directly with the customer for the collection, verification and processing of audit data. Secondarily an Auditor is also responsible for some analysis and reporting of the information collected.
- Introduce, gain acceptance and manage customers through audit software install phase.
- Serve as primary contact with assigned customers.
- Review and support the audit process with assigned customers
- Introduce and explain the audit process to the customer and manage the assigned customer’s expectations
- Achieve identified metrics on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Follow correct process for the confirmation of customers who are no longer using the licensed software.
- Record progress of each audit maintaining accurate entries at each stage.
- Interact with team members and managers to maintain professional standards and learn new products
- Access SharePoint to learn and gain knowledge of the LMO.
- Manage workload effectively following License Management Procedures
- Provide accurate feedback of work and any incidents arising
Education, Knowledge & Skills
- College/University graduate or 3+ years related experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills
- Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, etc., as well as Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong organizational skills required to ensure most effective and timely delivery of service to customers
- Possess ability to both multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Flexibility required to work outside defined role
- Command of English language is required
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Services
- European languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job