Our Business Intelligence (BI) Developer role is to design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users across the Weetabix business.
The BI developer is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing. The role requires a strong SQL skills developing and delivering SQL business intelligence and reporting systems within the Microsoft BI Stack.REQUIREMENTS
- Up to date analysis, design and development skills on the latest Microsoft BI Stack
- Data warehouse analysis and design experience
- BizTalk experience essential.
- Experience with tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses, such as MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of performing extensive data warehouse development using the SQL BI stack, including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
- Strong ability to analyse user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- ITIL awareness & service transition experience (ITIL certification preferred)
The opportunities for personal development and progression are only limited by what you want to do.
You’ll also find as much Weetabix, Alpen, Weetos and Ready Brek as you could possibly eat. There’s also a comprehensive flexible benefits package including all the good stuff you’d expect; car, bonus, pension, cycle to work etc.
There's a few other things we do - we've got core hours of 10-4 to let us have flexibility in our lives, after all there's other things in life that are almost as important as Weetabix! In the summer on a Friday this shortens down to 10-2 helping us make the most of the good weather, when (if) we get it.
We’ve got flexible benefits so you can take what’s important to you and flex it up, whilst reducing things you don’t want more of. We also have what we call 'business appropriate' clothing - ultimately this means you can wear what you like, though if you're going in to customers that might change!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job