Location: West Drayton, by London Heathrow
Salary: £35-40,000 (dependent on experience).
BI Analyst - Key Skills:
- Good understanding of BI tools.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense/Qliksense.
- Understanding of Microsoft SSRS.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your role BI Analyst role (Qlik Sense/Qliksense) will involve:
- Ensuring requests for new reports and/or dashboards are managed via a change control approval process.
- Implementing and chairing BI change control board.
- Developing the change control process.
- Creation of new reports specifications for Qlik Sense/Qliksense and Qlik NPrinting.
- Amendments of existing report specifications.
- Creating a standard format for all reports and presentation of data.
- Interpreting the data/reporting outputs to be able to provide clear understanding to managers.
Development and implementation of Reports and Dashboards
- Implementing and maintaining agreed reports and dashboards from report specifications for Qlick Sense/Qliksense and Qlik NPrinting.
- Translating existing SSRS (and other) reports to Qlik Sense/Qliksense or Qlik Nprinting reports based on specifications.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure reports and dashboards fulfil internal and external requirements.
- Fully testing each report and acquiring sign off from the stakeholders prior to publishing the report.
For more information on this BI Analyst role (Qlik Sense/Qliksense), please apply now for an interview.
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Qlik Sense
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job