Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role with stability and career progression?
Interested in supporting young people with social and emotional difficulties…
We are looking for learning mentors and behaviour intervention teaching assistants to start in September, to work with students aged 5 - 21 with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties, ADHD, ODD and high functioning autism. The provision focuses heavily on educational support with behaviour support incorporated throughout the provision on all levels.
* Must be able to travel to Kingston.
* Must be able to work Monday - Friday (8:15 -4pm) during school term time
* Must be confident in supporting young people with Maths, English and core subjects sessions
* Experience as a learning mentor, learning support assistant and/or intervention teaching assistant is ideal
* Interest in supporting young people with high functioning autism, Asperger's, challenging behaviour and/or mental health issues
* Qualifications/Degree in Social Work, Psychology and/or Sociology is beneficial
* Team Teach de-escalation training is highly beneficial (offered at a subsidised rate through Teaching Personnel)
A valid DBS with Child Only Workforce registered onto the update service is required in order to secure this job.
If you think this would be the job for you call Fatima on (Mon- Fri 9am to 4pm) and email your updated CV
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job