Celsian Education are currently working with a number of Primary and Secondary schools in the Tameside area who require Behaviour Support SEMH Specialists. This is require both on a daily supply basis and long term requirements.
You will be required to be able to create positive behaviour environment, you will be working closely with Teachers but it would expected that you would be able to offer exceptional class room management
As a Behaviour Support Specialists you will be required to:
· Work on a 121 basis with pupils with Social, Emotional & Mental Health issues
· Helping pupils' school work under the supervision of the Teacher
· Assisting pupils increase their confidence, self-esteem and independence
· You will be responsible for promoting positive behaviour and ensuring pupils are advancing and learning, allowing the children you will be working with to make positive progress
The successful candidate should:
· Have knowledge/interest and experience working with SEMH
· Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties
· Be a patient and positive role model for children
· Have previous experience of working on a 121 basis as a Teaching Assistant
If you feel that you meet the requirements for these vacancies then please submit your CV along with a brief supporting and personal statement.
For more information about these roles or other opportunities within the Manchester Area, please contact Stephanie Theobald, Celsian Education .
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
- Behaviour Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job