An excellent SEN school in Carmarthenshire is recruiting a new behaviour mentor to start in September. They are looking for an individual with experience within primary education and an understanding of working with children with challenging behaviour. The role will be on a full time basis over 5 days, the successful applicant will be working on a small group basis with pupils with complex needs. The pupils in need of support have social, emotional and mental health difficulties so experience in this area is a necessity.
This position requires an experienced teaching assistant who can work creatively with the children and coordinate the lessons with the class teacher. If successful you will be expected to undertake various methods of behaviour management and specialist support to aid the children's learning and development, you will also be expected to have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Have previous classroom based teaching assistant experience
- Have an understanding of working with children with special educational needs
- Be available full time and able to start in September.
- Child workforce DBS on the update service
- EWC registration as a school support worker
- 2 professional references which cover the past 12 months
- Proof that you have experience working with children
For more information on how you can apply for this position please email your CV to Kelly at CER by clicking 'apply'. You can also contact your personal Primary Consultant on or .
- Behaviour Management - School support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"