Job Title: Bartender
Luxury County House Hotelin Leicestershireis seeking a Bartender
Summary of Responsibilities:
A thorough knowledge of mixology, wines, liquor and cocktails is required.
• A gracious, friendly, patient and helpful attitude towards guests
• Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
• Flexible schedule with full availability on nights and weekends
• Working knowledge of food and beverage laws and regulations
• Full bar service including wine, beer and crafted cocktails
• Check customers’ identification to ensure they are of legal drinking age
• Maintaining inventory and bar supplies
• Making drinks in a quick and efficient manner
• Submit resume detailing your experience
FBS Recruitment is acting as an agency for this position. As such only successful candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,800.00 /year
- Friendly Personality
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'