Tonic are currently searching for a Bar Manager for a large, wet-led new venue in Glasgow city centre with a focus on cocktails, craft beers, live music and party atmosphere. This is a large venue and a great first Duty Management role, giving the support and training required to take control of a team of 20 and an average turnover above £100k per week per site. The role involves working with 4 other Duty Managers to drive this new venue forwards, it is essential that the Bar Manager is ambitious, tenacious and motivated.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of 25K
- Bonus of 10% (£2.5k annually) based on SMART goals
- In-job perks
- Four weeks all-expenses-paid training in another UK city
- Fun working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Opportunities for relocation to open new sites, including possibilities to apply for internal General Manager promotion or start an MIT programme
- Plans to grow each site, meaning there will be promotion opportunities within Glasgow
- Excellent work/life balance, working to a 45h contract, with regular evenings and even weekends off!
- Creative control of cocktail list and promotions
You will have experience in managing a team and taking back of house responsibilities (such a stock-takes) in a wet-led business. You will have strong up-selling techniques and impeccable cocktail knowledge. You will also be a passionate trainer and be keen to make sure your team are as good as you are as making the best drinks!
This business has proven their ability to create busy, exciting and profitable venues around the UK. Our client has a strong brand-image, modern and exciting business. As the business and the venue grow further, you will have opportunities to earn more within this role or progress as new sites open.
Interested in this role? Apply now with an updated C.V. Successful applicants can expect to hear from a Tonic consultant within 3 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'