An opportunity has arisen for a talented Bar Manager to join the team at a popular sporting venue near Basingstoke. If you have a naturally social outlook whilst maintaining a professional demeanour then this bar manager's role is for you so read on.
The bar manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the main bar, restaurant, and function rooms. You will be reporting to the General Manager and you will be responsible for supervising front of house staff.
This position ask that you:
- Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training and general supervision.
- Oversee all opening and closing duties are completed correctly.
- Cleanliness and maintenance are maintained during business hours.
- Responsible for daily deposits and correct operation of ESP POS system
- Inventory and maintenance of par levels for front of house items
- Perform and complete monthly stock checks to a high standard
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Display excellent leadership to employees and be a interdepartmental & team player
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with provided guidelines
- Have two years restaurant/events experience
- Working in a leisure industry advantageous but not essential
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Be organized and capable of multitasking and prioritizing
- High standard of personal hygiene and take pride in your appearance
- Have the stamina to be on your feet for several hours at a time
- Experienced at using POS systems preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, such as Excel and Word.
We offer a competitive salary along with 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays. This is a lively and vibrant environment where you can continuously learn and develop yourself.
It would be great to receive your cv if this exciting position is jumping out at you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'