Our well known client, based in South West London, require an interim Banking Administrator to join their team on an initial 5-6 month basis. The role will report into the finance manager and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Prepare payments for BACs/CHAPS on the banking system - weekly payment runs, prize money payments & ad hoc - both domestic and international
* Daily bank reconciliations for all entity bank accounts (GBP/USD/EUR)
* Prepare daily treasury report for distribution to the FD and Head of Finance.
* Prepare cheques as required
* Responsible for banking & cash handling requirements of the organisation
* Liaise with the bank to resolve any payment problems
* Investigate any unidentified transactions on bank reconciliations
* Deal with queries from other departments and the wider finance team
* Process journals for items without invoices eg. Bank charges, Direct Debits
The succesful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working with online banking platforms - HSBCnet experience is an added bonus
- Experience working with complex businesses
- Ability to manage multiple requests in short time frames
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"