We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will have the opportunity to pick up shifts at Cygnet Hospital Clifton.
Cygnet Hospital Clifton is a 24 bed specialist low secure service for men with a personality disorder, who also present with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
- Experience as a RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in research and assessment
- Low Secure / Personality disorder experience
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
The treatment model we provide at Cygnet Hospital Clifton is delivered in the context of a cohesive multidisciplinary, psychologically informed team approach, with the patient at its centre. We aim to create opportunities for sustained positive behavioural change, by applying a consistent approach where the men in our care feel encouraged to develop positive interpersonal skills to reduce maladaptive or pathological behaviours.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'