The Priory Hospital Middleton St George provides specialist inpatient care for people, of adult working age, with mental health needs who present with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, in a safe and supportive environment. The hospital has 73 beds across five wards delivering individual treatment programmes for:
- High dependency rehabilitation for both males and females with challenging and complex needs
- Two Specialist DBT treatment units for female personality disorder
- Mixed 24/7 acute admission, assessment and treatment unit which also provides an inpatient detox service
We also have a small community step-down house in Darlington town centre, for males with challenging and complex needs.
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George is rated as Good overall by the Care Quality Commission, with each of the 5 key areas of inspection all individually rated as Good.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness, encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to deliveringhigh quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
- Free onsite parking
- NMC Fees paid
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'