If you are a Registered General Nurse looking for flexible working in an environment where the patient really does come first then join our Temporary Staffing Team.
As part of our team you would help drive the Powys Teaching Health Board (PTHB) Nursing & Midwifery Strategy which aims to maximise the nursing contribution to the achievement of the health board’s vision, aims and objectives.
We are interested in hearing from Registered Nurses to work across Powys in the following specialties:
- Adult General Wards.
- Day Hospital
- Minor Injuries Department (Emergency Nurse Practitioner qualified or equivalent level of experience required)
- Theatre - Brecon and Llandrindod Wells Hospitals (theatre experience required)
Our Bank Registered Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Access to a temporary staffing booking team and an online self-booking system with priority booking of shifts over agency workers;
- Flexible working pattern with a choice of locations, accommodating your availability and work-life-balance
- Competitive rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for working a Saturday/nights and Bank Holiday/Sunday
- Paid Statutory & Mandatory Training
- Access to health board internal job adverts
- Access to a number of benefits including accrued annual leave pay, NHS pension scheme and NHS worker discount
Guidance for application - it is important that you read the job description and person specification and demonstrate how you meet these criteria in your application. If you don't quite meet the requirement for qualifications, please don't let this deter you from applying.
For further details / informal visits contact the Temporary Staffing team on .
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply
For further details / informal visits contact:
NamePowys TSUJob titleTSU administratorEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone numberAdditional contact information
For further details contact the Temporary Staffing team on . or email on Powys.email@example.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'