Enjoy the perfect work/life balance when you join the team as a Bank Housekeeper at Ty Gwyn Hall in Abergavenny and gain more control over the days you work.
Working alongside the housekeeping team, you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitor areas.
As staff bank, enjoy weekly pay and pick up available shifts that are best suited to you at £9.18 per hour, plus a 12.07% pay uplift.
You will follow and promote Elysium's cleanliness standards to maintain the safety of service users, staff and visitors at all times.
- Providing and maintaining a good level of cleanliness
- Completing all housekeeping documents
- Reporting any equipment malfunctions
- Use the appropriate cleaning equipment
- Promote and follow the Government and company measures
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience in a similar role and environment
- Enjoy cleaning
- Be a good communicator
- Demonstrate attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness
What you will get
- Hourly wage of £10.28 (Inclusive of 12.07% hourly pay uplift to cover annual leave)
- Free meals and parking
- Mandatory training
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Flexible working
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'