Are you a talented Domestic/Kitchen Assistant looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centred care? Then we would like to hear from you!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Bank Domestic/Kitchen Assistant to join the team in our Residential and Nursing Home Haydale
Haydale is a 66 bedded home in Tollcross and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
- Working with the Housekeepers/Home Manager to maintain the highest level of cleanliness in bedrooms and all public areas within the home
- Emptying bins, cleaning floors and corridors
- Cleaning toilets
- Efficient and economical use of all products supplied
- Reporting any hazards to the Housekeeper/Home Manager
- Adhering to Health and Safety, COSHH and infection control regulations
- NVQ Level 1/2 in Cleaning and Support Services preferred
In Return we can offer...
- Free PVG check
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Haydale Bank Domestic/Kitchen Assistant
Job Types: Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- similar position: 1 year (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'