Band 6 OT SW England
Band 6 Occupational therapist
We are recruiting for a band 6 Occupational therapist to join the Acute inpatient and community teams across the south-west. The role is for the acute medical team working with older adults.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and work within an innovative and friendly practice, passionate about patient care
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working with both older adults and adults.
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following an injury.
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior Occupational Therapists and Rehab support workers
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Band 6 Occupation Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job