My client in Blackburn is looking for a senior occupational therapist to join their team in Lancashire. This is an aids & adaptations role and will involve:
- Assessing adults with primarily physical disability in their home.
- Agreeing intervention plan based on specialist equipment, home adaptations or re-housing.
- Working with technical staff to design disabled adaptations, and company reps to specify appropriate specialist equipment.
- Referring to other services where required.
- Maintaining record keeping using the on-line system (Mosaic).
The role is due to start mid April until at least July and is ideally full time but part time will be considered.
- Be a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- Have Band 6 experience & experience working with the Local Authority
- Ideally be a car driver
If you are interested in the role please contact Georgina Banks on 0151 236 6172 or email your CV to georgina.banks@Reedglobal.com
We offer a refer a friend bonus of £150! Know somebody suitable? Refer them to us!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business