Are you interested in developing your nursing career?
Community Psychiatric Nurse - CMHT
£23.38 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse to fill a full-time role in Nottinghamshire.
The pay rate for this locum CPN job is £23.38 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour. This job is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a defined level of specialist assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
- To provide realistic timely or occasionally intensive support to patients within their own community setting.
- To demonstrate active clinical and managerial leadership skills within the team, providing education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
Requirements of the CPN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience in working in a community mental health setting is essential
- A degree or equivalent within mental health nursing (RMN Trained)
This CPN job is advertised by Ben Ryder; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job