Band 6 CAMHS Practioner
Here at Medteam we are looking to engage with experienced CAMHS Nurses for services in Leeds.
As a Named CAMHS Practitioner you will be responsible for providing full assessments, formulation and evidence based interventions to children, young people and their families, who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
The post holder will be responsible for urgent emergency assessments of children and young people presenting in crisis. The ability to make balanced decisions and use positive risk taking approaches, whilst managing potentially high pressure situations is an essential part of this role.
The post involves interagency liaison with local A&E departments and paediatric wards as well as with Child and Family Social Services, education and other agencies, as needed.
The post holder will also be responsible for providing Consultation and training within CAMHS as well as to outside agencies.
The Crisis Liaison Team provides an out of hour's service. Current provision of service is Monday - Friday and working hours are 9am-9:30pm, over three shifts a week plus one 6 hour shift per month. It is anticipated that with future development of the team, the service will cover 7 days a week.
Rates£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Why register with Medteam *
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules*
- Simple and straightforward registration experience
- Ongoing guidance and support throughout your journey with us
- Once registered with us you will be allocated a personal Recruitment Consultant
- A high quality and efficient service - let us know when you can work and we'll do the rest
- Revalidation guidance and assistance
- Placements in areas of your choice
- Flexible shifts, long or short term work
- Our experience within the profession means we understand the challenges you face - we understand your role and are here to help you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work with a professional and reputable organisation, we are a framework approved NHS agency covering England and
Contact: Hannah Simpson-Commercial Director
- "Nurse" "Mental Health" "children and young people" "interagency liasion" "A&E Department" " Paediatric Ward" "child and family social services"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'