Band 5 Prison Nurse
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 5 prison nurse to work in Devon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum prison nurse job is £21.40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for weekdays, £23.20 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for Saturday's and £25.56 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for Sunday's an initial 3-month contract
Responsibilities of the prison nurses:
- Ensuring nursing care is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated
- Providing leadership for the nursing team to ensure a high standard of patient care providing supervision and support as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate and up to date nursing documentation and ensuring that confidentiality is respected
Requirements of the prison nurses:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
- Prison clearance
This prison nurse job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job