A fantastic opportunity has arisen for qualified Level 3 Baby Room Leader to work within a Nursery located within the Ealing Borough. This opportunity will be for a full time position, working 40 hours per week within an all year round setting.
You will be a part of a fun and friendly team, helping support the children following the Early Years Framework.
The Nursery is an Ofsted rated Nursery covering the ages of 3 months of age to 5 Years old. They hold a strong focus on the educational development in all core areas of the EYFS ready for school preparation.
This a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday on a shift basis, likely hours between 8am-6pm.
The salary is negotiable, dependent on your experience and qualifications!
A lovely Setting where the Nursery is located very close to public transport and also has parking facilities nearby.
The Nursery is a great friendly team and can offer you support within your role working as a Nursery Room Leader within the Baby room. Your job role will include support the children’s welfare and learning and leading by example for your fellow colleagues. You will be acting as a Senior member of staff and a role model!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your everyday work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working a part of an effective team.
• Having at least 1 Years’ experience working within an Early Years setting, ideal but not essential!
• Ideally familiar with the UK EYFS Framework but will consider overseas trained Teachers with QTS who are willing to learn and passionate to support the children’s learning for the Nursery Nurse positions
Skills and Qualifications
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse with the childcare qualification as a minimum. EYPS, QTS, Level 3 + or BA Hons within Early Years or Education will be considered for these roles.
- Current DBS
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the position below.
The Nursery are looking to recruit ASAP and will start conducting interviews very shortly!
(Due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact suitable candidates)
Reed Education Hammersmith supply Teachers and Support Staff to Middlesex and the West London area so please contact us for other current opportunities and any day to day supply work you may also be interested in. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure and Reed Education are committed to the protection of children and young people.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business