Are you a proven leader within a Call Centre environment wanting a new challenge? Are you looking to join a Times Top 100 employer who joined the list in 2013 and have been in the top ten ever since? They were nominated for 24 awards last year and have ambitious plans for 2018. Due to their continued ongoing growth and a number of client wins they are looking for a B2C Call Centre Team Leader to join them in their Kentish Town Call Centre.
As a B2C Call Centre Team Leader You will lead a team of approximately 15 agents, supported by a Deputy Team Leader. You will be responsible for both the day to day operation of your team, their performance and ongoing development but also will help devise and then work towards my client’s longer term Call Centre Vision. You will work across multiple campaigns and will be able to collect data, share learnings and feedback across the wider business for optimal performance going forward.
You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience for prospective customers whilst ensuring that that we get all of the relevant information to their clients.
As a B2C Call Centre Team Leader you will
- Role model behaviours across the Call Centre. You will be credible, have an in depth understanding of systems, processes, ways of working and appreciate how this impacts different teams, functions and the wider business.
- Be people focused and passionate about developing your team. You will support recruitment activities, complete induction training, regular one to ones, quarterly growth conversations and set objectives. You will be genuinely enthusiastic about coaching and developing your team, rather than it being a tick box exercise
- Have a passion for data, you will be curious and constantly looking at how your team is performing, how your team is tracking. You will be data driven and use this data to determine your action both in the short and the long term
- Collaborate with your fellow Team Leaders and other areas within the Call Centre and wider business. You will be be an expert on your campaigns, determine what good looks like, will able to see the bigger picture and share your insight.
- Be truly commercial and spot opportunities to increase gross profit. My client loves innovation and are constantly looking for ways to grow whether this is by introducing new products or services or changing the way they do things.
- Be results driven. You will coach your team to deliver a number of KPIs, based on both volume and quality.
- Take any problems in your stride, provide solutions, display resilience and have the confidence to take risks. You will be a proactive problem solver, be able assess the information and facts in front of you and be quick to make a decision.
- Be client centric, understanding their requirements and your responsibilities. You will truly partner with numerous clients, communicate with them effectively and take the lead when launching new campaigns. You will track and share performance throughout and then review data to ensure an exceptional client experience to drive retention
- Have experience of formal people processes including managing sickness, absence and disciplinary processes. You will be supported in complex cases, but will be confident having initial conversations with your team.
- Display self awareness and welcome feedback about what you could do differently. As part of your training and development you will attend an ILM accredited course, so you can develop your leadership skills.
This role attracts a basic salary of up to £32,000 plus monthly paid commission. This is uncapped but current Call Centre Team Leaders bring home between £500 and £1000 per month based on the attendance, quality scores and gross profit performance.
Alongside the financial renumeration there are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on sales, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days- 2 days per year
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. They have PT sessions and a running club. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Corporate gym membership less than five minutes from the office so no excuses!
- Although there are great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, my client also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of the monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you are passionate about developing a world class team in a rapidly growing business, then please apply.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job