Are you looking for a rewarding career with a market leading company?
Are you keen to progress and reach your full potential?
If so, this could be the job for you!
We`re looking for well driven and money motivated people. One of the most important things is that you are an excellent communicator and want to be part of something exciting, and to grow and hit weekly/monthly targets to earn your easily achievable uncapped commission.
You will be working as B2B telesales for an award winning, business sales services company. The company offers complete project management and consultancy services to businesses who are considering selling their company.The company have been established for 20 years, and has tripled in size in the last couple of years.
Working Hours- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
Salary- £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) + Uncapped commission
The Role of Sales Executive:
- Making outbound B2B calls involving direct contact with company owners to discuss the option of selling
- Generating interest from business owners considering the sale of their business
- Working on our inhouse CRM system
- Arranging appointments for Corporate Directors
- Working to and meeting realistic targets
Skills Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous outbound or inbound sales experience
- A good telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards
- 28 days leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Sociable working hours
- Highly contemporary and professional office space
- No weekend working
- Fun incentives and regular social events
If this B2B Telesales position is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to APPLY to hear back from Red Dot Recruitment!
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- Outbound and Inbound
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"