B2B Sales Executive
£18,000 - £22,000 basic + OTE £28,000
Fantastic opportunities for progression!
Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
Office based NOT call centre - no dialler involved!
You’re not on the phone from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave, this is a professional and consultative sales environment where you are expected to manage your own sales times.
Our client is a well developed and ever growing fraud detection software provider who work very closely and reliably with an extremely wide range of clients. After having their new offices built for them a 5 minute walk from Ilkley train station, they’re now looking for 6 energetic and motivated sales professionals to join their team!
What do you need to be a successful Sales Executive?
- Office based or direct sales experience
- A motivated and driven attitude
- A professional and dedicated approach to your sales
- An excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic organisational skills
- GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths as a minimum education
- The ability to work towards targets
- A positive, team player attitude
Your role as a Sales Executive will involve:
As a Sales Executive, you will be mainly responsible for carrying out consultative and professional sales calls to warm business leads. Your key duties will be:
- Working from warm leads and managing your day to day sales times
- Converting warm leads into new business and building up your profile of accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling of products where possible
- Demonstrating the product to potential new clients
- Being a proactive Account Manager to your new converted clients
- Driving your sales in order to meet your KPI’s and targets
What do you get in return for all your hard work??
Our client knows how hard it can be when you’re a dedicated hard working Sales Person yet you’re not being rewarded for it, so they make sure their staff are fully taken care of and rewarded regularly. You will receive:
- Free parking
- 12 weeks of structured training and continued support throughout your employment
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- An excellent commission structure
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Amazing incentives on a weekly and monthly basis
- No dialler!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job