Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: B2B Sales Executive
- Location: Letchworth Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £22,000p/a + OTE £28,000
- Contract: Permanent
International B2B Sales Executive
- Have you got a minimum 12 months experience working in sales?
- Do you pride yourself on building excellent relationships with clients as one of your strengths?
- Would managing a portfolio of overseas customers, be of interest to you?
- Are you experienced generating new business and managing existing accounts?
- Do you enjoy working towards targets and exceeding those targets set?
- Is your attention to detail one of your strengths?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you pride yourself on having outstanding customer service skills one of your strengths?
- Does working for an expanding organisation interest you?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'International B2B Sales Executive' which you're looking for...
Our client is looking for someone to manage a portfolio of overseas customers (Retailers/Wholesalers/Traders), building relationships to help facilitate trading opportunities, with the ultimate aim of maximising profit. Â You will also be responsible for carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, along with helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
- Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a full circle process).
- Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, skype or by email. e.g. providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, upselling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
- To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
- To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job