B2B Sales Agent
B2B Sales Agent
Office Hours Mon-Friday - Are you looking to join a global business with progression opportunities working within a progression office environment?
Basic up to 20K plus uncapped commission with top earners earning 40K!
Key Role Responsibilities of the B2B Sales Agent:
Typical work activities include:
- Contact current customers and new customers, following up on mailshots and e-flyers to prospect business.
- Follow up of internal and website leads.
- Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
- Taking orders, checking information. After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote a new and exciting product.
Experience/ skills required of the B2B Sales Agent:
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
- Works well in a team environment,
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing department within a business that has been trading for over 25 years and continues to grow year on year.
Salary 20K OTE 35K
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"