You will become part of their project fulfilment team assisting with the daily operations of their
audio-visual Event Technology department. Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful
applicant shall be based at our head office in West London and shall carry out but not be limited to
the below tasks and responsibilities.
- Liaising with Project Managers for job hand over
- Event point of contact - customer facing
- Meeting with clients and venue staff
- Leading and coordinating the installation, running and dismantle of projects & events to client satisfaction
- Installation and de-installation of projects & events
- Operating a range of AV equipment during conferences & events
- Site coordination of directly and indirectly employed staffing
- Allocating rental equipment in preparation for dispatch of current rental contacts
- Checking-in rental equipment readying for future hires
- Operating the companies Rental Manager Software
- Equipment maintenance servicing and PAT testing
- Delivery & Collection of AV IT hire equipment in and around Central London
- Touring events in the UK & Europe
- Good communication skills, written and spoken
- Excellent all-round AV experiences and good understanding of industry working practices
- Strong technical knowledge
- Working at highest level of standards whilst multitasking and ability to problem solve
- Video Communications specialist, support the development of our video communications department
- Maintain Webcast, Web-conference and VC systems
- Develop systems and services to ensure we provide the best possible customer experience
- Deliver and operate systems for live webcast, web and video conferences
The applicant must have a good understanding of the practices of audio-visual installation within the
hire and events industry, be practical and highly technical. Previous experience is a must for this
You must have a clean smart appearance and be customer service friendly. A driving licence is
essential for this role. Uniform and safety footwear will be provide.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- AV Technician
- mixing desks
- sound desks
- audio visual technician
- lighting desks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'