Automotive Production Operative
We are currently recruiting for Automotive Production Operative roles in the Coleshill area. You will be working on a busy production line building car bumpers. Immediate starts available.
- Salary: £8.50 (12 weeks) then £9.84 (13+ weeks)
- Hours of work: 36 hours per week
- Shift Patterns: 6am to 2pm or 6.30am to 1.30pm or 2pm (Mon to Fri), 1.30pm to 9pm or 2.00pm to 9.30pm (Mon to Friday), 9pm to 6am or 9.30pm to 6.30am (Mon to Thurs)
- Location: Coleshill
- Immediate starts available
Role of an Automotive Production Operative:
- Working on a production line building car bumpers
Benefits of working with us as an Automotive Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role of an Automotive Production Operative please click apply
- Production Operative/production/Assembly Operative/ Quality checker/ automotive production operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'