Automotive Apprentice Coach & Assessor (Panel Beater & Paint Sprayer) - Peterborough
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater and Vehicle Paint Sprayer as a trainee Apprenticeship Coach and Assessor in Peterborough.
Applicants will be experienced panel beaters and paint sprayers who love the job but want to take a new direction towards apprenticeship training and assessing. You will be confident, positive, expressive and assertive, able to take on the training to be able to share your skills and expertise with apprentices.
Eventually, you will be showing students how to strip, repair and paint panels, including sanding, masking, etching and priming as well as colour matching and mixing, so you must be confident in your auto repair skills. You will guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of an Advanced Apprenticeship through effective and engaging training, along with regular in-company visits that ensure the implementation of learning in the workplace. Accurate and timely reports and paperwork are essential.
- be experienced Panel Beaters and Paint Sprayers
- have extensive experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- work to an extremely high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be confident in your auto repair abilities
- have a supportive and helpful attitude
- have good general IT awareness
- exhibit good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- display excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- have a full, valid driving licence
In return, my client is offering an excellent salary, starting at around £25,000, rising to approximately £27,500 when training has been completed. A company car is available, or an allowance of £350 per month, as well as generous holiday entitlement.
Key Assessor Accountabilities:
- deliver and facilitate training and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results
- evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of delegate satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- complete the required number of in-company reviews required for each apprentice, supporting them to implement the new knowledge and skills learnt during college training (if applicable) into their day-to-day work
- manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence, both during the review visits and whilst attending college, to ensure progression for their qualification, including N/VCQ, Technical Certificate/VRQ and Functional Skills and to ensure achievement of the recommended milestones
- monitor, act upon and review learner issues on a regular basis
- manage and complete both business and personal administration within given time-scales
- ensure knowledge of the relevant subject areas
- work as part of the assessing team, give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance
- work closely with programme team colleagues on specific projects
- keep abreast of market developments and trends
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Trainee Apprenticeship Assessor"
"Vehicle Paint Sprayer"
- Paint Sprayer
- Apprenticeship Assessor
- Panel Beater
- Trainee Assessor
- Auto Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'