Automation Test Lead
Based in Chertsey, Surrey, our client who are a leading supplier of software to the Health industry across UK and Europe require an Automation Test Lead. The Automation Test Lead will be required to help Develop, support and maintain test automation frameworks that provide a foundation for reliable, robust and resilient test automation. On top of the technical "hands on" aspect of the role, the Automation Test Lead will be pivotal in mentoring the team in order to meet business needs and allow for their development and growth within the business.
- Develop, support and maintain test automation frameworks that provide a foundation for reliable, robust and resilient test automation that can be integrated into a CI/CD pipeline or executed separately
- Take ownership of test automation plans, processes, and their implementation across all products, on multiple platforms, on multiple environments, to facilitate realistic pathology scenario/workflow testing in the required project timeframe.
- Act as point of contact for all technical and automation test related queries and provide technical test support and training for test team members.
- Assist and actively participate in the on-going development of testing processes and implementation of testing best practice.
- To raise, track and re-test any defects or issues identified during testing, and fully document them in our Project Management tool.
- To work with and follow the guidance of the Head of Test, ascertain project priorities, and provide project progress updates on a regular basis, carry out any reasonable task assigned by the Head of Test and act as deputy in his/her absence or as and when required.
- To undertake team 1:1s to identify and implement business objective, personal development plans and training needs for the team.
- Automation experience as a technical software tester with proven ability to create automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly knowledgeable in use of Selenium WebDriver, Selenium WinAppDriver, SpecFlow, NUnit and Visual Studio.
- Proven programming ability in C#.
- Strong experience in test automation development planning, preparation, coding, testing, execution, and reporting.
- ISEB certificate in Software Testing (Foundation essential)
- Passion for Automated Testing, Testing Best Practice, Team Collaboration.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to manage, mentor and motivate team members to meet business needs and prioritise conflicting requirements using sound commercial judgment.
- Commitment to following and championing Agile.
- Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Achieved degree standard in computer-related subject.
- Experience of TDD (test-driven development) and BDD
- Experience of SQL and Oracle databases
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
- Previous Test Lead experience
Automation Test Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'