It is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. The international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
• Design, development and implementation tools for quality assurance of the SW
• Setting up the testing strategies
• Unit testing, integration testing, system testing, UAT, exploratory testing and non-functional testing
• Responsibility for automation test tools and scripts for all levels of testing
Your knowledge and experience:
• Experience in implementation automation using Robot or any open source framework
• Ability to speak in English
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology is an advantage
What you will get:
• 5 weeks’ vacation
• Special attractive package including meal vouchers, courses and training, special medical care, etc.)
• Pleasure working environment with skilled professional colleagues
• Opportunity for growth
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job