RP Analytics are working with a Global Player within Corporate Banking and retail banking services to acquire an Automation Test Analyst.
The Automation Test Analyst will play a key role in validating IT projects (new or changes to existing) to ensure they perform to expectations and meet specification requirements. The Automation Test Analyst will own, maintain and develop all technical test artefacts/domains, e.g. Automation - API Framework, UI Framework, Load Testing, Security Testing etc.
• Analyse varied documentation (written Specifications, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Storyboards etc.) to produce formal written functional Test Cases.
• Creation and Maintenance of test scripts, both manual and automated.
• Perform functional tests solo and user acceptance tests using test runs created within Microsoft Test Manager / Team Foundation Server.
• Write, maintain and update testing documentation.
• Manage, document and control the testing process, with a fully documented audit trail on all implemented changes.
• Present reports to business stakeholders detailing test coverage, risk vs. coverage, pass rates etc.
• Conduct Parallel Testing with User Groups. This may involve travel to other company / third party sites.
• Undertake Bug Reporting within Team Foundation Server / JIRA.
What We're Looking for
• Experience of software testing and experience of Automation Testing
• Previous experience of working with HP UFT, Selenium, SOAP-UI
• You must have some Operational understanding of software development processes such as 'Waterfall’
• Strong SQL knowledge
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Manual Testing
- Test Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job