Creative Technologies builds and provides high powered software to the Financial Services industry. We are a rapidly expanding company, with offices in Horsham and Brighton. We have an excellent opportunity to utilise existing Automation Tester/Developer skills and to develop them further within a growing successful organisation.
We like a lean, pragmatic solutions that leverage the latest techniques and technologies. We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Automation Test Analyst to bring end-to-end test automation expertise to our software development lifecycle for .NET C# applications. You must be proficient in the use of Selenium, Microsoft Visual Studio and have a good grasp of OOP and Git.
In this role, you will be responsible for introducing test automation processes and procedures, work collaboratively with Developers and our manual testing procedures, as well as coach members of the team.
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in an Automation Test role
- Hands on experience of Selenium Webdriver is essential, ideally C#
- Experience of manual and automation testing in an agile team
- Working knowledge of SQL server and querying databases
- Proficiency in using Git for version control and collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge or experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Educated to degree level is desirable
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
The core tech used by Creative Technologies, includes:
- .NET 4.7/Standard (C#) MVC & Webforms
- SQL Server 2014/2016
- Azure file storage
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Creative Technologies team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.
Creative Technologies are an equal opportunities employer, this means it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all jobs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Test Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job