Automation QA Engineer – Central London / Remote – FinTech - Contract
I am working with a challenger bank based in Central London who are embarking on a period of high growth and are looking for a Contract Automation QA Engineer to join their team. Initially this role will be fully remote with a requirement to work in the office 1-2 days a week post Covid. This is a new team my client is building therefore a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth business and set the strategy and direction for their banking app and user experience.
You will have a min of 5 years’ experience as an Automation QA Engineer and a passion for Java Test Automation. You will be responsible for building a Test Automation framework from scratch using Java and affiliated tools. From a technical perspective I am looking for the following experience:
- Java development experience
- Experience using Java affiliated testing tools such as Eclipse IDE, Maven, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver/WebDriver.io Etc
- Experience testing mobile application automatically (Ideally Banking Applications)
- Clean coding and commitment to automated testing and continuous deployment
- Experiance working in an FS environment (Ideally FinTech)
- Experience of working in agile environments
- Experience integrating & testing REST APIs
- Agile collaboration tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
This a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing challenger bank at an exciting stage of growth and help shape their Automation Testing practices. For further information and consideration please contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'