We are currently recruiting for a role that will see your working environment change daily as you will be based in a field position travelling nationwide assisting customers with gate maintenance.
The role is a critical part of the business, responding to customers who need assistance at their premise. Experience of circuit panel wiring will be required which will include crimping, soldering and cable wiring, drilling, tapping and working to schematic/engineering drawings.
Having a sound mechanical/electrical background will aid your success in the fault finding and correction of the issues. As this can be quite a reactive role you may be required to travel and stay away from home at short notice, therefore a flexible approach is key.
- To install wiring and automation systems, including access control
- Gate maintenance
- To liaise with Product Manager and Technical Team to resolve site specific problems
- Test and commission projects and provide the relevant testing data
- Ensure all systems are fully safe and compliant to relevant legislation
- Surveying existing systems for safety upgrades and supply office with technical requirements
- To fault find, repair and service automation systems as required
- To liaise with customer to ensure their understanding of systems and satisfaction
- Ensure H+S is paramount in relation to your work and for the customer
Please apply with a full CV for consideration, for more information please contact Sam King on
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.