Automation Engineer [CONTRACT]
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time, 12 months
Clearance: SC / DV / willingness to undergo
Industry: Defence (outside IR35)
Reports to: Software Engineering Team Lead
Conventus Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Automation Engineer, to work on a contractual basis for our Client; a Specialist Consultancy who focus on Threat & Risk Management; Strategy & Transformation; Project, Programme & Portfolio Management; Systems Engineering and the delivery of solutions including Managed Service Solutions and Mobile Ad-hoc Networking solutions.
Our Client is a diverse and technical team with around 100 employees / consultants and are looking to expand their team to assist in the development and implementation of a new Defence IT project.
Several vacancies have arisen for Automation Engineers to join my Client's highly respected organisation.
- Create reliable and robust zero touch automation packages;
- Using reverse engineering techniques of applications, and more, to create these packages;
- Develop production quality code in accordance with best-practice standards;
- Collaborate with team members;
- Create clear technical documentation;
- Use GIT / Bitbucket to submit code / peer review.
- BSc in Computer Science / Engineering field;
- At least 1 qualification: Networking Cert, CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate, Virtualisation Cert, VMware VCP (VMmare vCenter Certified professional), Windows Server Cert, MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (or similar).
- 1+ year experience in PowerShell: Workflows, Desired State Configuration (DSc), Bare Metal Deployment.
- Completed Advanced Automated Administration with Windows Powershell (OD10962C) or similar;
- NATO FAS applications;
- Previous experience with UK Public Sector deployed systems applications / services;
- High- and low-level artefact experience with Windows / Cisco Networks.
Please apply or get in touch with our Specialist Consultant for more details.
Technical Consultant, Conventus Solutions Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'