Looking to take your next step in audit and join a firm with an international scope and inspiring opportunities?
A very reputable Top 15 Practice in London are looking for an Audit Senior to join their fast-growing team. They are renowned for being guided by their purpose and values of striving to support local communities and being committed to contributing meaningfully to a sustainable society.
They are dedicated to investing in their people and ensuring an inclusive workplace to help you thrive, personally and professionally. The firm truly have their staff at heart, whether that be for your health and wellbeing, or your career goals. They value the importance of a work life balance, career progression and being rewarded for your work.
What you will do as an Audit Senior:
- Allocate sections to junior staff, briefing on expectations and addressing their queries
- Ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any problems and/or queries
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, partnerships and LLPs
- Communicating efficiently with clients to ensure information arrives in a timely manner
What you will need as an Audit Senior:
- ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified
- Previous Experience in training junior auditors
What you will get in return as an Audit Senior:
- 33 days holiday including bank holiday, plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days
- Hybrid working arrangements with the ability to work from home 2 days per week
- New and improved programme for succession, planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- Employee referral scheme
- Group life assurance
- Retail and gym discounts
- Group income pension
- Dental insurance
- Internal health assessments
- Wellbeing assistance programmes
- Health and wellbeing champions and mental health first aiders who promote positive change across the firm and provide support and guidance for you on health, values, engagement, personal growth, financial support and lifestyle
- EV Company Car Scheme to encourage the use of electric vehicles
If you want to take the next step on your journey and be a part of a Top 15 firm with exceptional benefits and a great work to life balance, please get in touch for more information.
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'