Our client is a forward-thinking firm who have successfully created a positive and inclusive environment for professional accountants. They are now looking to make an additional hire to join their experienced team in Guildford. You will enjoy great benefits including hybrid working.
As the successful candidate:
- You will be responsible for leading and managing audit engagements, reviewing work performed by junior staff, and providing guidance and support to team members.
- As a Qualified Audit Senior, you will work closely with clients to understand their business processes, identify risks and control deficiencies, and provide recommendations to improve their internal controls.
- You will lead and manage audit engagements from planning to completion
- Review work performed by junior staff and provide constructive feedback to assist with their professional development
- You will be conversant and up to date with auditing standards
Desirable qualifications & experience:
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit, in an accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent client facing skills
- Proficiency in Cloud Based technology and an Audit Software package
This Audit Senior role is based primarily in an office setting, with hybrid working available two days a week and also some occasional travel to client sites. This is a full-time position with typical office hours, but some additional hours may be required during peak periods.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV for immediate review by one of the team.
Next steps - please apply to this Audit Senior role and we will aim to reply to all suitable applicants within 48 hours.
Fletcher George is an inclusive Leatherhead-based financial recruiter welcoming all applications relevant to the role. We are committed to attracting a diverse pool of applicants and assisting talent to find career opportunities in which they can thrive.
We are an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an Employment Agency.
Referrals are welcome - you can receive up to £500 of Amazon or John Lewis vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme are on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'