Our Client, one of Oxford's leading practices, seeks a qualified Audit Senior, with a minimum of 3 years' practice experience in Audit to join their successful team. Full training and support will be given to further develop your skills and abilities for a long-term career within our client's firm.
A £2000 Golden handshake is payable on successfully starting this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a variety of interesting and complex audit assignments across multiple sectors, liaising with managers and partners when required
- Prepare audit files, undertake audit planning and lead/assist with fieldwork
- Assist in work allocation and supervise more junior team members on audits, providing support, training and reviewing their work
- Ensure audit assignments are completed to a high standard, in time and within budgets agreed with Directors
- Supervise and review jobs completed by less senior members of staff
- Using accounting software to provide accurate reporting for Managers, Directors and clients
- Preparing statutory accounts and finalise accounts under the overall supervision of Line Manager
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Maintain up to date and relevant technical knowledge of the industry and national economic issues
- Input in to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
- Building productive working relationships within Shaw Gibbs and with clients as required
- Developing and applying your technical knowledge through on the job training
Our client can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance and a retail discount scheme
- Generous holiday allowance + ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- A wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing
- Comprehensive induction and buddy to help you get up to speed in your first few months
- Regular company and team social events throughout the year
- A light and airy, recently refurbished spacious modern office
- Charity fundraising events
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- External Audit
- Financial Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'