This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established practice looking to invest in a technically strong up and coming finance professional.
You will be an integral part of the audit team and be responsible for planning, executing and finalising UK statutory audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA's) and UK GAAP financial reporting.
The successful applicant will be able to work to tight reporting deadlines and be comfortable managing and developing a team of audit juniors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the audit plan
- Take an active part in the audit planning to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or Exam-qualified
- A natural leader with strong communication skills
- A minimum of two years' experience working in audit
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The successful candidate will be offered:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic professional development plan
- Flexible working
- New and modern working facilities
- Excellent working environment
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- Audit Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'