Rutherford Briant is recruiting for an Audit Senior to join a Top Accountancy Firm in London.
This is a busy and varied role that would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent qualification).
To become part of the team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to clients.
The Audit Senior will be primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts, tax returns;
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers;
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Offering a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefits programme, which include; health screening/GP support, child care vouchers, critical illness cover, cycle to work scheme, and spouse life assurance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'