As Audit Senior you will take responsibility for running the audit function with a wide selection of clients under some supervision from an Audit Manager.
Audit Senior - About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with previous audit experience to join a team of expert auditors within a top Accountancy firm. This reputable firm offer audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services to a wide range of clients from individuals to large corporations as well as international, listed and non-for-profit entities. They offer a tailored audit service that is robust and transparent, offering advice on IFRS, GAAP and financial reporting.
As the Audit Senior you will:
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment for manager or partner review.
- A large amount of your time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs.
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
The successful Audit Senior will have/be:
- Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
Audit Senior - Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'