Job Title: Audit Senior
Salary: Up to £45,000
A mid tier Accountancy practice based in Hertfordshire are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to help deal with the firm's increased client portfolio. Due to the success of the firm, excellent career progression paths will be laid out to the successful candidate as well as an excellent work life-balance. This is great role for someone living in the Hertfordshire area to manage a portfolio of clients that are usually connected to City based practices.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Carrying out audit, accounts and tax related assignments for a variety clients.
- Involvement in the overall planning of assignments
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and will be supervising on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job
Requirements for this role include:
- Graduate achieving a 2:1 degree in any discipline and will be
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level and will have 3-4 years practice experience under your belt from a top 100 firm
- Have completed 2 audits in the past year with a turnover of £25-100m.
- Have solid UK GAAP experience, technical competence and a good understanding of corporate tax.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or for more information call Matthew Barber at Cameron James
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"