This role is based with a large firm and is ideal if you are already a Senior or are looking for that next career step into a larger firm.
Working with successful corporate clients is a rewarding career choice for many. If you enjoy working in this sector providing audit, assurance and financial reporting services and would like to specialise I believe this represents an excellent opportunity for personal development.
You should be studying towards or qualified in the ACA or ACCA qualification. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, comprehensive support and training and the opportunity to join an employer where future opportunities are exciting and plentiful.
- Reporting to the management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services to the firm’s corporate client portfolio
- Acting as a senior member of the audit team - planning and executing assignments
- Providing on site co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Statutory financial and management reporting
- Preparing ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with new and established clients
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'